jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2023

A Chilean Landmark

 The Moon Valley is on the way to San Pedro from Calama, it is a desert area and a tourist attraction point, it is characterized by its enormous dunes, valleys and hills of salt, rock and sand, simulating the rocky texture of the Moon's soil. .

When I lived in Calama in 2010 until 2016 we spent almost every weekend along that road to go to San Pedro, and we always stopped to see the view for a while. There is a small stop on the side of the street where cars stop so that people can get out and watch. With my stepfather, my sister and my brother we slid along the sand to explore a little, while my mother stayed in the car. . The people in the sector knew the roads and how to get back on the road, I never saw trash lying around despite it being so touristy.

What I liked most was not only the beauty of the desert, but its combination with the sky, being so many meters above sea level, the sky looked closer, and the sunsets in the Valley of the Moon were one of the most beautiful landscapes I have ever seen, full of purple, pink, orange and yellow tones.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario