viernes, 16 de agosto de 2024

A fun day out with friends

Last weekend, we went with my group of friends to te disco that we liked the most last year Coco, the problem is that they closed ir a couple of months ago and now they do it in the Limón disco, since the bar is 300 pesos and it is free pass, we go the same. 

My friends are 8 lesbian and bisexual women, Mara, Vere, Andrea, Carla, Vicky, Feña, Javi and me. I met Mara in march of last year and a few months later she introduced me to Feña, in less than a month we formed a group between old friend of some and new friend of the disco. Since September 1 of last year we have completely formed the group, we connect with each other and we just love. 

 We really like to dance together and sing the songs loudly. On this occasion, carla broke up with her girlfriend, so we wanted to get drunk with her. While we were drinking the fourth glass, I met a friend from 2 years ago, Dania, as she knows the whole group, she stayed dancing with us. When we were drunk and happy we decided to include Dania in the group, we finished partying at the disco and we went to my apartment. 

I discovered Noodles with a red sauce of vegetables and Viennese, my friends loved them, and we all settled down to sleep together in the apartment.


1 comentario: