jueves, 6 de julio de 2023

TV show I watched as a child


 Gravity Falls is the story of 13 year old twin brothers, Mabel and Dipper, who go to the town of Gravity Falls to spend the summer with their great-uncle Stan, owner of the Mystery Shack, where he tries to scam clueless tourists by inventing fantastic creatures that supposedly inhabit the forest of the territory, along with his helper Sos. Dipper is involved in the mystery of the town and each chapter discovers new creatures of the forest, some villains and interacting with the people of the town, as well as being in love with Wendy, a great teenager from the town. And her sister Mabel is a very happy, childish girl and always tries to be a good person, she accompanies her brother on all his adventures. In a fantastic program with a plot that I really liked because of the beings they created and each story of the characters, especially the mystery of the story that is being formed, I recommend it.

I watched this program when I went to school, I was between 11 or 12 years old when they gave it on Disney at night before going to sleep. My little brothers still liked it and to this day we look it up at Disney to see it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario