lunes, 26 de junio de 2023

My favorite series

 My favorite series I met in 2010 thanks to my stepfather, The Walking Dead had just been released. We started watching it with my whole family, my mom, my stepfather and my younger brother. My mom was pregnant at the time and it was hard for her to watch the series because she would get nervous.

The Walking Dead is an apocalypse series, where a virus revives the dead to eat living flesh. It all starts with a policeman who wakes up after a coma locked in a hospital ward, where no one was alive, his mission begins with finding his family and when he finds them he must protect them and his entire group, as he progresses the history. they have to find safe places and fight with other groups of people to survive. From the first episode I saw I loved it, and I was always attentive when another season came out.

The series has 11 seasons so far, it has turned 13 and has been a success since its premiere, it is my favorite series and that of my family, when my younger sister was born in 2012, she began to watch it from a very young age Although it was a little scary at first. I remember many Halloweens in which we would dress up as zombies and with my mom we would learn to make very real wound makeup. My cousins ​​and aunts watch it too, it's a family treat, we're also Marvel fans.



1 comentario: