viernes, 23 de junio de 2023

Roots restobar

Hello, today I am going to talk about Roots, my favorite restobar in Santiago is located in Bellavista.

What I like most about a place is the atmosphere and the music, and at Roots you can listen to reggae and dancehall, I love it and I feel very comfortable. The place is full of paintings on the walls of people with dreadlocks and smoking, the furniture is all made of wood and the decoration is cozy.

I always invite different people and they love the place, the one I enjoy going with the most is my partner, on weekend nights there is a DJ on the terrace, everyone dances and is very friendly.

I always ask for fries with some sauce, they are very tasty, and since I don't drink alcohol I ask for a natural juice or lemonade. But there is everything, sandwiches, pizza, beer, cocktails, among others.

I discovered it last year walking back from an LGTB+ club with my best friend, we passed by outside and my attention was drawn to the music and the paintings, since then I try to go at least once a month.







1 comentario: