viernes, 7 de julio de 2023

My career

 When I was little I never knew that there was a career called design, my dream was to be a singer and an artist, I sang for my family and wrote songs, I always liked drawing and creating objects, and I was always very good at using programs like Word or PowerPoint. When I was 12 years old, my older cousin went to university to study graphic design, I always admired her creativity, that's when I learned about the existence of the career. When I was 14 years old, the idea arose in my school year to have a party to raise money for the study tour, we paid for some things and the parents rejected the idea, with my group we took over the event, I began to design the tickets, posters, Instagram posts and I realized it was very good, our party had a huge line to get in and we made a lot of money.

I became an event organizer and designer for the events, I worked for 3 years in that and I was able to support myself without asking my family for money.

Before the covid I gave up my product and started to be an independent designer, during the quarantine I worked for my older cousin who is a coach of a world gamer team, analyzing game programming and designing. At the end of the pandemic I went back to work alone, I always met a lot of people who know about my work, at least 2 people spoke to me a month to work with them on short projectors.

Currently, thanks to project 5, I have a job in an aesthetic salon in Alameda, I am fulfilling my dream of making a living from art, I love my job and I am grateful that I did not make the wrong career path, I think it is for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario