miércoles, 10 de mayo de 2023

Vertigo Park

Hello classmates and teacher, today I will tell you about my weekend.

Sunday was election day, in the morning we went to vote with my ex-girlfriend, and in the afternoon we went to Mahuida Park with my ex-girlfriend, her mother, her sister and her boyfriend, a family outing. It may sound strange that I'm hanging out with my ex-girlfriend and her family, but we're thinking of going back, we get along great, and her family still invites me on family outings.

The four of us enjoy extreme games, whenever we go out we try to find what to do for fun, in Vertigo Park we jump on the swing, a structure that simulates a swing where they lift you from about 40 meters or perhaps more and let you fall. you swing until you slow down.

A long time ago I had seen this game on tik tok and with my ex girlfriend it caught our attention, it was a great experience because we jumped together, there was motivated music, we screamed and laughed a lot, it gave us this feeling in our stomachs of tickling from the fall free from the start

We spent about an hour in the park looking at the view of Santiago and talking with each other.


Pd:neither not my photo





1 comentario:

  1. It sounds like a great Weekend. I´m glad you got to hang out with your Ex and that things are cool between you, her and her family.

    ResponderEliminar