miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2023

Brasil

 I have only left the country once in my life, to Argentina on my study tour when I was in third grade. I really liked getting to know another country, in Argentina there are a lot of parties and I went out every day for a week, it was worth it. I also ate a lot of chocolate and alfajores.

The country that I would like to visit the most is Brazil, I really like carnivals, I grew up in Calama where dancing is encouraged with carnivals like Ayquina and La Tirana, I often dance in them and I loved the party atmosphere, dance and celebration.



Ever since I saw the movie "Rio" the story of a blue bird in the city of Rio de Janeiro, I was enchanted by the music, the culture, the dances, the costumes, the colors and how incredible the carnival looks. Since then one of my dreams is to visit Rio, I share this pleasure with my partner and recently we talked about which country we would like to visit first, we both happened to be in Brazil for the same reasons. We would go for at least one week from February 17, which is when the carnival begins, also to see the beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema, the statue of Christ the Redeemer (one of the seven wonders of the world), I hope to go soon.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario