miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2023

A family meal

 One of the few family meals that I remember was for Valentine's Day in 2015 at the house that belonged to my older aunt in Temuco, my mother had a twin sister who had a daughter the same age as me, my cousin is like my best friend and sister, they both gave us the middle name Valentina and since my grandmother is religious they always celebrate our Saint, or well it was like that a few years ago before my mother's twin aunt passed away, she loved to celebrate us important dates with love.

At that dinner they made a barbecue and for dessert we ate thousand-leaf cake, which is the only one we liked with my cousin. At dinner there were my 5 cousins ​​and my sister and brother, my mother, my 2 aunts, my uncle and my grandmother. With my older cousin we have always been the funniest and we talked a lot during the whole dinner.

As a gift our mothers gave us a silver necklace with our initial and with an engraving of the date on the other side, to this day we have those necklaces and I remember that day with much love. They also bought us the same things even when we were very old, so we were dressed the same (I don't have photos of that day).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario