miércoles, 19 de abril de 2023

My summers in the country

When I lived in Calama we always traveled with my mother, my sister and my brother to Temuco every summer, in this photo I was 11 years old and we went to my grandfather's field one weekend in January 2015. My grandfather lives alone in his land and with my family we go almost every summer to see it. In this photo we are running because they called me, my four cousins, my brother and my little sister that I am carrying, who were playing in part of the field to have lunch (you can see my grandfather's cows).

My family comes from poverty, where everyone lived in the countryside in a house made by my great-grandfather, a few years ago my grandfather built a better house compared to the previous one.

The countryside is a nice place for my family where we have all grown up and watch my grandfather grow old. I always played with my cousins ​​and brothers to build houses with sticks, look for pine nuts and digüeñes from the trees, play the countries, soccer, volleyball, cross the river, accompany my grandfather to look for the animals, harvest vegetables from the garden and many other things. There was no internet at that time in the house, so we were looking for ways to have fun with games.





1 comentario: