miércoles, 12 de abril de 2023

Hello classmates and teacher.

Today I will write to you about a photograph from my phone of the Dread Mar I concert in the city of Temuco, Chile, on August 6, 2022. My favorite Reggae artist, his songs are generally about love and heartbreak, perhaps you know him for his best known song "Tu Sin Mi" which is about the pain of losing the one you love.

My mom's best friend gave me the ticket, saying "how can you not go to the concert of your favorite singer". The next day another friend of my mom's won free tickets. I finally went with my mom, her best friend and her boyfriend, and I also invited two friends who are fans.

Dread Mar I sings live just like his songs, seeing him was a dream come true, in general I only listen to reggae and I've known him since I was born because my parents are hippies. Seeing this photo reminds me how much I love reggae and the lifestyle I chose, with the typical “peace and love”, that's why I have dreadlocks all over my hair, it's a vine that prevents negative vibes from entering you and your energy stays in your body, it is a "shield".

Currently being "hippie" is no longer in fashion, it is a tribal fashion of the 80s, I followed it because I was raised like that, I maintain my style with pride.

Here are my favorite songs by this artist:

- “Días De Sol Nublados”

- “Laberintos”

- “Reconozco”

- “Arena En Nuestras Manos”

- “Mami Papi”





1 comentario:

  1. I´m a big reggae fan (but I also love lots of different music styles). Artists I really like are 70s artists like Junior Murvin, Prince Far-I, The Heptones, Dennis Brown, and Steel Pulse. I also went to a couple of Reggae Sunsplash festivals in London in the 1980s

    ResponderEliminar