viernes, 6 de octubre de 2023

A Job

 

In my short life I have had several jobs, opportunities came my way from the age of 14 and I took them. I started as a graphic designer for events and producer of youth events in Temuco, I loved that job, but I didn't like the weight of time and being known. At the age of 17 during a pandemic I began to design and analyze the programming of a video game. As soon as I turned 18 I was able to enter the best restaurant bar in Temuco as a waiter, later in a brewery and then a cocktail assistant, the second restaurant I worked in I was a waiter, cashier, cook and bartender (I knew how to prepare at least 10 types of drinks) . In addition to supporting myself as an independent designer, I now work as a graphic designer in two stores in Alameda.

I always wanted to learn more to be a professional bartender, after finishing university I want to take a bartender course, a co-worker taught me all the meaning and science of making drinks, the importance of media, the shake, the amount of ice, details that make a perfect drink. It is a skill that I would love to have, also learning the bartender show stunts that I have seen, like Daniela Istrate, a well-known barwoman on TikTok, works in the finest bars in the United States, with incredible skill both in preparing her drinks and in their shows. Here I leave you a video of her. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMju3qKV3/ 

My interests in skills to learn or develop meet only one requirement, being able to do it anywhere in the world, and thus be able to travel and live wherever I want knowing that I can have a job anywhere.



1 comentario:

  1. My youngest brother worked as a coctail barman for 5 years in London. He said it was lots of fun but very tiring. He still makes amazing coctails:)

    ResponderEliminar